Sunday, April 19, 2009

Old-century-german-belt-buckle

BIGOLI POTATOES WITH ARTICHOKES, BACON, OLIVES AND bread crumbs (salt and pepper)

With this recipe is involved in the flower of artichoke SUGGESTED HERE.



MY FIRST CABBAGE RECIPE FOR A COLLECTION.


The idea is taken from salt and pepper. Second attempt, the first response to the letter, in my opinion lacked a coat of grit, so the second attempt I added a slice of bacon wrapped garlic and pepper each.

Ingredients for 6 people

8 artichokes
6 slices bacon wrapped garlic and pepper
80g pitted olives tagiasche
a spoonful of bread crumbs each.
thyme

garlic salt and pepper.


Cook the oil with a clove of garlic and while cleaning the artichokes cut into strips and dip in water and lemon. Apart
cook the bacon cut into thin strips and set aside.

Cook the artichokes in the pan (salt and pepper says 10 minutes, but after my 10 minutes were still hard so I cooked until it become soft).
cooked, add olives and a little chopped bacon, salt, pepper and fresh thyme.

Cook the pasta (in this case bigoli, salt and pepper suggests the castle, my first attempt I used the homemade Sicilian ... both excellent). Toss with the sauce just before serving and add the bread crumbs before pan-fried with a few tablespoons of oil.


Really good and tasty!
(thanks to my helper for the tips and photos!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment