Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Make A Newspaper Article

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE CORKSCREW


Arieccomi .....
I was not completely gone, just a little 'taken with the new married life! Today
not post any recipe, but I present The Fellowship of the Corkscrew! Last week
scuriosavo between the various blogs I have a favorite, here, here and here and I came across many reviews that talked about this site and the initiative reserved for bloggers!
Immediately I thought: "Damn I'm also a blogger !!!!!!!".... then I thought a cool head but nooooo nothing to do my little blog on the rise in against other superblog!
But since nothing is lost I have tried the lot, I got the courage to 4 hands, and I wrote to bring my blog.
Within a week I responded to Mr. John Gent.mo permitted to review the site, and so here I am! Site
hand I immediately started to sail and to my surprise I found a great product vairetà first of all wines from all regions of Parthian! I also made a leap in the culinary department ..... yum yum what my eyes see .... the jam .... must of prickly pear breakfast during their honeymoon in Sicily ... I also made a jump in the oil when But completely "dried up" the hope is stocked soon!
Very pleasant and site navigation, products rich in detail!

Well what are you waiting! take a trip to you to browse there are always lots of products on offer if you have a blog and join in the wonderful initiative that the site of "Company of the corkscrew" offers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment