Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcom Letter For A Salon

MEMORIES OF EGGPLANT AND PASTA-SICILY-SWORDFISH


After months I finally found time to publish this recipe.
Memories of Sicily ...
Needless to say, of course, was not even a cousin of the one I've eaten here and cooked by Mrs. Silvia.
the end it was good good cmq!

Here is the recipe for two people.

a swordfish steak

1 eggplant fresh tomato basil



First he cut into cubes as small as possible swordfish (in rocietta original had crumbled like the tuna in oil would do ... but am epurtroppo The cubes were evabbè ...)
Meanwhile I prepared the eggplant, cut into cubes and allowed to drain in a colander with a bit 'of salt.

I browned a clove of garlic with a little 'fresh chili, I added the eggplant and rinse buffer of excess water, I added fresh tomatoes into small pieces and I let it go until the eggplant was not cooked and soft. Only then did I ggiunto the diced swordfish do not harden too much.

Meanwhile, I put to cook the casecerecce.

I jumped in a pan with basil and extra virgin olive oil.

... Good result Gnamgnam

The swordfish had been actually soft and not dry.

Here are some steps in the recipe.


UNFORTUNATELY MISSING PHOTO DELL'IMPIATTAMENTO .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment