Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dry Throat Lots Of Phlegm

cocotte ... I could not resist ...




Well ... when I see certain things I really struggle to keep his hands in his pockets, and then if my daughter tells me, "Please mom !!!", is even more difficult at the moment but I say:" No my love, we do not need !! " ... so whining and pull straight, but then I happen to go on sale by itself and see it still there .... and at that point I think I could do with a little surprise for Anastasia when she gets home from kindergarten and then ..... frigate once again .... I'm going with the newsstand saccapoche under his arm and not tell you the joy in the eyes of my little angel when he saw the gift. In the afternoon, however, has done nothing but torment because he wanted to test his new equipment, so we did with these muffins.

CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE AND COCOA



ricotta 80 g 80 g flour 20 g

chopped toasted hazelnuts 50 g sugar 2 egg

40 g
cocoa 3 teaspoons baking powder a pinch of salt vanilla


whipped cream and colored sprinkles for garnish

Beat eggs with sugar, then add ricotta cheese and finally the rest of the ingredients mixing gently, the compound had come a bit 'too strong and I added a couple of tablespoons of milk.
Put the mixture into molds and bake at 180 degrees for fifteen minutes, as usual, better do the toothpick test. Once cooled
Anastasia them decorated with whipped cream sweetened and colored sugar, we eat them to us we are now!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment