Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bell Phone 350 Manual

Desaparecido




Cooooooosa?? No no no ... just so wrong ...
The last post was almost a month, and I say a month ago! Needless to say, I feel mortified to have abandoned the blog himself, poor fellow, a bit 'as a map that you forgot to water for too long ...

But after due mea culpa, I must rattle off all plausible excuses to justify such an absence from the blog ... Let 's see what is the best:
1) have been abducted by aliens (No. .. sorry too overused!)
2) I broke the indexes and the cast of hit me from the power button Computer (nahhh, one might say ... and the other 8 fingers, 18 toes if we also count those?)
3) contrary to the guidance of Malta (where yours truly spent a wonderful week's holiday report ... shortly on the blog) I was so disoriented that are not managed to find his way back home for good one month ...
4) the kitchen is burned down (I will not even think about it !!!... And then what to do with the post, since I have a thousand photos and recipes ready to be published?)
5) in this period I ate without restraint, sweet and salty not stop, so as to have a rejection of everything that had anything to do with food (but who believes ???)...

I want to be honest with you, this absence is the result of three ingredients: laziness, brain on vacation and want to be pampered instead of pampering with my other dishes ...

But I can not even make a jump at the foot of the autumn round without leaving the last traces of summer for me has been really terrific. While in the other blog already make extensive autumn produce, I point to a fast fish skewer, served warm and cold-bar ... a tribute to this summer to relax.

SKEWERS summer fishing

Serves 8 Spedding:

  • 3 zucchini 16 cherry tomatoes
  • 8 mussels
  • octopus shrimp in oil
  • 16
  • 16 basil leaves extra virgin olive oil, salt

Procedure:

On a hot grill and brushed with oil Arrange the slices of zucchini cut lengthwise. Cook 2 minutes per side salting, until it is the sign of the grid. Remove and set aside.

Scrape the mussels and put them in a pan with a little oil over high heat and let them open, cover with a lid. Remove the clams from shells and put them aside.

Remove the shell and the shrimp and let them head to the hot grill and grill on oiled grill where you have to zucchini. Only 2 minutes per side, still know when they are cooked when they change color.

Now mount the skewers interval, in strict order (I'm joking, of course ... do a little 'as you want): slice of grilled zucchini (folded in on itself), mussels, tomatoes, prawn, basil, zucchini, piece octopus, prawns, basil and finished with a tomato!

Anyone who wants can make a quick brush up on the grid, but I prefer them still warm with fresh tomatoes and juicy and not wilted by the heat of the grill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment