Monday, September 13, 2010

Eyeballs Hurt Top Back

Shortcake with amaretti WITH FIG JAM NEWS FROM THE CHRONICLES ...




Eccheè?? Today foodbloggers Italy seem united in praise of all the cool , a mixed blessing for people like me who have now laid down their arms against the incipient advanced diabetes.


After "The Chronicles of late summer" seems to come when the fact of "The Chronicles of early autumn, with the whole caravan of products that typically brings with it this season: figs, grapes, pumpkin & company .... we need is some ill-advised shots already out of the sleeve a few recipes with chestnuts!

Returning to our figs, I'm sick and pockets ... concretely and metaphorically
  • specifically because I found myself in the same situation already shown plenty fruitful here that led me to behave a virtue of necessity preparing jars of jam jars on sugar (like the beloved Claudia says, "we are a nation of conservatives ", and how to blame her?)
  • metaphorically because I was literally sick of shoot jam All Saints' Day morning figs breakfast (we were missing the little that I fired also in intravenous ...), so I said to myself: "but why not change the subject and make biscuits filled with fig jam, and combining two and two?" No sooner said than done. With the only drawback in this morning instead of the usual toasts flooded with fig jam ... the cookies are flooded with the above same fig jam ... when they say the will to change ...
Ah, I do not know because I've loved the amaretto of pastry dough, was probably the result of a spasm of the many that I understood when I'm in the kitchen than ever and I would venture to call them "moments of inspiration .. . those, my dear, I leave the real artists ...

Shortcake with amaretti WITH FIG JAM

Ingredients for biscuits:
  • 200 gr soft butter 200
  • g sugar 100 g
  • amaretti
  • 350 grams of flour 2 eggs 00
Ingredients for the fig jam:
  • 2 kg of peeled ripe figs
  • lemon juice
  • 750 g of sugar 1 / 2 apple grated
Procedure:

start with the jam that takes longer: Wash figs, peel, cut into pieces and put them in a pot from the bottom up. Add the lemon juice and sugar (I put 750 g to 2 kg of fruit because I think the fig is pretty damn sweet to her ...).
Turn on the heat and stir constantly to prevent the jam sticking.
As the fig is a fruit that contains little pectin, I help with the apple sauce that serves as a thickener ... so after making the jam simmer for half an hour, you shake the pieces with the immersion blender, I add the applesauce ... and like magic, Zuk! The jam thickens and is ready to be invaded.

As for the biscuits you can do nothing but follow the steps in the pastry, plus the addition of amaretti crumbs. Then, put in the flour and the macaroons, add the softened butter and work with your hands, add sugar and eggs ...
velocemnete Work to prevent the butter soften even more 'and will force you to add flour.
Put the dough in the fridge wrapped in foil for at least 1 / 2 hour.
Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, using stencils (mine is daisy-shaped) cookies that you bake at 180 degrees for about twenty minutes.

When they are cooked and still warm, take a cookie, spread a little 'jam and close with another cookie, so that the jam comes out slightly from the edges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment