Monday, October 4, 2010

Unlocking Nortel T7316

Crumble inverted PAN D'ANISE AND PEACHES


Saturday I felt a bit 'as Tom Thumb .... just on my way over to crumbles (crumbs) I found a nice ripe peach ripe, that the fridge I begged to be eaten!
Seeing her there, all alone and a little 'forlorn, forgotten as the season is forgotten now it belongs to, I was close to the heart and I immediately thought about how to end his suffering in a more than decent: why not "bury" softly under a pan of crumbled soft aniseed and sweeten his departure further with a little sugar cane?
said than done, and turns the package of bread I made a sweet anise advanced quickly, and that can close in a light meal a little 'substance. In short, it is still fruit, right?

Crumble inverted PAN D'ANISE AND PEACHES

Ingredients (x 6 cups):
  • 140 grams of bread anise
  • 50 g butter 1 large ripe nectarine beautiful
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar cane
Method: Crumble the bread
d ' anise and add the softened butter flakes. Work with your fingertips until the crumbs. Fill cups half of the aluminum pieces of fish, sprinkle with sugar cane and finish filling the molds with the crumble of bread anise.
Bake for 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
Once baked, let cool for ten minutes and then flip the crumble on a plate. Et voila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment