Monday, December 20, 2010

Gay Cruising Long Island Ny

Biscuits MERRY CHRISTMAS! LINGUINE


Ok, I will not 'the usual introduction to expiate the guilt for being away from my blog for very long, long 3 weeks ...
One could imagine on a journey, taken with the work, my home (Ehmmm, I still live with my), children (which I have) ... I certainly imagine a km away from stoves, ovens and planetary ...

But no, quite the contrary ...
Blog temporarily stopped for too many hours spent in the kitchen: I spent a good month to prepare for Christmas gifts in more hours' unthinkable ... the night will also advise, but do not tell you the scrawls of cookies coming out of the oven passed midnight!
The only good thing that when I slipped into bed exhausted, still smells of biscuits, the smell more 'good of the world!

And the worst thing for a foodblogger is that, among all this Sautee, fire, transfer, marmellizzare, decorating, tempering, pack up, I had a second photograph .... Peace!! Damn ...

okay, but 'I leave you today what I could to "save" from the mouths of hungry and beloved by folding syndrome that took me ...

And how could I not mention the one who got me started in the art of decorating cookies? The ingenious Paola Di Berardino, a teacher of art known to sugar apple House.
If you want to understand what stuff (sugar) is made (hahaha), look in his blog his creations!
DECORATED cakes with sugar paste

Ingredients for the pastry flavored with vanilla:
  • 300 gr soft butter, diced
  • 200 grams of powdered sugar
  • 80 grams of egg yolk (about 4 eggs)
  • 500 grams of flour
  • seeds of a vanilla bean
Ingredients for the chocolate shortbread:
  • 300 gr soft butter, diced
  • 200 grams of powdered sugar
  • 100 grams of egg yolk (about 5 eggs)
  • 450 gr flour 50 gr cocoa
  • seeds of a vanilla bean
For decorations:
  • a stick of sugar paste Decorate
  • Wilton food coloring (I took Rojo Navidad)
  • sugary food golden pen of various forms and measures
  • beads
  • sugar apricot jelly
  • 2 brushes
  • Kitchen Cookie Cutters
  • boxcutter
  • a bit 'of water
Procedure for cookies:
Mix flour and diced butter until mixture is sandy. Join sugar, egg yolks and vanilla. If you are making the pastry with chocolate, now is the time to add the cocoa. Mix to obtain a dough.
Rest in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic wrap for an hour. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of 5 mm.
Cut Christmas molds (I used stars, trees, stars, comets, hearts-which then become the face of Santa Claus).
Bake at 180 ° C for 12-15 minutes and then put them on a wire rack to cool.

decoration:
Here I have nothing to say, enjoy the ride of your fantasy ... see how fun and relaxing decorate cookies!
Only some details:
1) cookies must be cold when they decorated
2) the sugar paste has two enemies: heat and humidity. So do not even think of touching it with wet hands or place it in the fridge!
3) to adhere the sugar paste directly on the biscuit, brush them with a light veil of apricot jelly. Instead other decorations to paste on sugar paste just moisten with a little water using a brush.
4) to roll out the sugar paste to use, if necessary, powdered sugar, not flour. Ah, do not use icing sugar in the house, better than bought.
5) last but not least ... for those sugar paste utitillzate preferably liquid dyes (I use that of Wilton) from and adds a little at a time with stuzzicandente until you get the color you want ...
And because, knowing me, I will not have time to post before Christmas ... I wish you a heartfelt Merry Christmas !

0 comments:

Post a Comment