Thursday, January 6, 2011

Go Kart Free Blueprints




I know I made a resolution and I had promised myself to ingest only vegetables boiled and plain, but just that tristume not apply to me ... I enjoy your stuff to cook healthy, ninth.
And then there was that the mica " Epiphany every kg you take away? Well, it sounded so broadly, no?

In any case, I have given the final blow to life with the Brownies, a specialty of New England, even a non-chocolate lovers like me can appreciate.
It's actually a cake that America is preparing for Halloween ... I am a bit 'out of phase will prepare the Befana ... does not matter, though, and are good at any time.

brownies

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs 200 g sugar 50 g butter
  • 100 grams of cocoa powder
  • 100 grams of flour 00
  • 450 g coarsely chopped walnuts
  • icing sugar pinch of
  • salt
Procedure:

Mix the cocoa with the butter. Add one egg at a time, then finally the sugar and flour. Add the coarsely chopped walnuts and a pinch of salt.

order to cut the cake into squares would be better to use a rectangular or square cake pan. Once greased and floured, pour mixture and bake at 150 ° C for 35-40 minutes.

Let cool and cut the cake into squares of 5 cm to the side and sprinkle the surface with icing sugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment