Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why Is Restasis Not Prescribed In Canada

CARPACCIO WITH MUSHROOMS Troillet

not worry, " Troillet " is not a dirty word ...
I know that most of you are thinking that I have invented from scratch this time ... Actually, who is familiar with the Val d'Aosta know what I mean: that the solid residue of the press during the production of walnuts and walnut oil (the term derives in fact from press).
It 'just that "thing" at the top left of the photo that looks like a stone. In fact it could be interpreted as a prop placed there to embellish the photo or could easily be mistaken for a weapon improperly ... None of this: it is only an agglomeration, a concentration of walnuts.
I bought the thing at a stall in St. Vincent this summer and so far I was always constrained to observe carefully, thinking about how to use it. But I remember the girl of the stand, seeing a bit 'confused, told me that could be used to prepare a bread that was eaten during Lent. But since I
1) I did not find any recipe on
2) are leavened with a duffer
I decided to use the "thing" following the advice of the second girl of the stall, or combined oil and other seasonings to flavor carpaccio. In my case, however, no beef carpaccio, but a nice carpaccio mushrooms, I personally love it.
CARPACCIO WITH MUSHROOMS Troillet
Ingredients:
  • porcini mushroom salad
  • extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon
  • Troillet

Procedure:

The most long and perilous, this salad is the cleaning fungi.

Remember: that not even think of washing them under running water. Just brush them and clean using a damp cloth, taking care to cut with a boxcutter the first part of stem dirty ground. Scrape if necessary, the chapel or the inside of the stem to remove any dirt.

Once cleaned, I advise you not remove the cap from the stem but from the whole slice them lengthwise, so that the slices obtained from maintaining the shape of the fungus.

Prepare the sauce at this point: good extra virgin olive oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, a few drops of lemon, the Troillet crumbled.

Arrange the sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms in a radial pattern on fresh mixed salad and sprinkle with the freshly prepared sauce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment